AccomodationAccomodation up and running again here in Bricks Pub

June 13, 2016by Adrienne7

Paul & I, June 16
Paul & I, June 16

After a lull of a couple of years we are now in a position to offer holiday room rental once more. All our rooms are ensuite and have the use of a shared kitchen and sitting room, for enquiries please email brewery@westkerrybrewery.ie

7 comments

• Greg Wolfe

April 26, 2017 at 5:08 am

Adrienne,
    My Wife, myself, and sisters so enjoyed our numerous visits to your pub last August! Although we have wonderful local brews here in the Pacific Northwest, I have yet to find beer as excellent as West Kerry Brewing. You, Paul, and the Kerry peninsula hospitality made our decision easy to return for another stay at An Sciobol. I look so forward to our visit in late September. Greg

• Graham Sykes

December 30, 2016 at 9:54 pm

Hi , just having your Festive IBA it’s stunning great beer @ room temp well done I think I’ve had your bitter ( big fan of bitter style beer ) but it’s been a while . Have to get to your place some time Rgds Graham Sykes

• Adrienne

December 30, 2016 at 10:12 pm

Splendid Graham, delighted you are enjoying our beer 🙂

• jackie power

June 26, 2016 at 3:41 pm

Where can I buy your golden ale from? Its quite simply the best beer ever. I am sailing round your lovely country and recently had the above nectar at ‘the skippers’ restaurant in ventry. I live south of Birmingham, England in the winter.

• Adrienne

June 26, 2016 at 4:00 pm

You certainly won’t find us in Birmingham I am afraid! Mainly we are available on the Dingle Peninsula and occasionally around select Houses in Dublin…A tiny brewery of just 800L per brew.. Perhaps next time you visit you may enjoy again! Many thanks for your appreciation, safe traveling… Adrienne..

• David and bonnie

June 17, 2016 at 3:37 am

We miss you two and your beer and company. I’ve one bottle left.

• Adrienne

June 17, 2016 at 10:51 am

Delighted it made the journey successfully with you! Don’t keep it too long though, the whole point is to enjoy what’s in it!!
      Sláinte!